Part A Facility Management
Helping facilities achieve the maximum potential
Ready to Help Change the Way Your Business Is Run?
Are you ready to decrease your rejections? Decrease your refusal rate? Our customized revenue management cycle does exactly just that. Our main goal is to increase your revenue while decreasing your rejections and refusals. We not only manage your finances, we manage everything for you leaving you free to focus on your patients and what you do best.
What We Offer
We are best at what we do, freeing you to do what you do best
- Coding: Our expert coding team will convert provider procedure description in CPT and ICD or we can create super bill which doctor can use for their patients.
- Billing: Our expert billing team will enter converted CPTs and ICDs in software.
- Aging Management: Our expert accounts receivable will audit data entered by biller and match it with each insurance guideline and submit it to the insurance company and follow up with the insurance company on aging, Manage denial and rejections.
- Payment Posting: Our expert payment posting team will post the payment after match it with each insurance fee schedule and also do the patient`s posting, mail patient’s statements.
- Pre-Authorization: Our expert authorization team will obtain Prior-authorization notified by doctor`s office before confirmed the appointment to the patient.
- Reporting: Our expert reporting team will email Aging, DWC, Credentialing, Collection forecasting and Collection Analysis reports to Doctors.
- Audit: Our Audit team will review coding and aging each year and provide details to the doctor.
- Meeting: Our expert accounts receivable will do monthly telephonic meetings with doctor or doctor’s
office staff on practice issues and new updates.
- Maintaining good working conditions
- Managing employee relations
- Training and development
- Managing your budget (income and expenses)
- Preparing budget and financial forecasts
- Computing taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc
- Responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for an entire organization (or lines of business and brands within an organization) in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- Developing strategies and tactics to promote your company and drive qualified traffic to your front door
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experimenting with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels